Beesender are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- • We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- • If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- • We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- • Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- • We can save information that you enter in the field registering on our site, as well as the history of your conversation with the operator of the contact center or a chatbot.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the our website.
They make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on our website. A cookie often includes a randomly generated number which is stored on your device.
Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission.
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
How can I prevent Cookies being used?
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer.
You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu.
However, please be aware that should you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.